Skip to content
Original Gerber analysis
- The independent system structure does not rely on CAM software to
obtain information such as DRC analysis and copper residual.
- The quotation work efficiency of the PCB sales are improved,
and does not occupy the working hours of CAM personnel.
Stack up design
- The stack up of different arrangements is calculated according to the required specifications and criteria to provide the best stack up method.
- Integration with various impedance simulation software (such as Polar, APSIM, etc.), fast calculation of impedance results brought into inspection
- With the development of various new processes or the introduction of new equipment, new features are constantly being added to meet customer needs.
- Support various HDI structures, laser drilling methods, Bump processes and Any layer design methods.
- Can be sorted according to the cost, the board thickness and the impedance difference conditions. Also assist customer to calculate the original line width and line spacing according to the controlled impedance.
- The combination of different arrangements is calculated according to the required specifications and criteria to provide an optimized stack up method.
- By incorporating material costs into the system, the stacking results can be ordered by the cost, the board thickness, the controlled impedance and the specified thickness, providing the user with options to optimize the stack up results.
Panelization Layout design
- Automatically calculate various types of Panelization layouts, providing a variety of sortings.
(such as number of PCS, Maximum utilization, etc.)
- Various tester Coupon incorporates panelization calculations that can be used in a variety of
spaces to optimize material utilization.
- Support irregular panelization, Multi-Jobs panelizaton, also support two different working
panel for sheet size, Standard or Nonstandard Panel.
- Designed information can be exported to CAM software and executed with CAM scripts to
achieve paperless and automated requirements.
- Support PCB / HDI specific design and segmentation multiple lamination and cutting size border layout.
- Support Quick Turn PCB manufacturer, Multi-Jobs panelization layout design to improve
the optimal utilization rate of raw materials.
- Can output JPG imaging files, MS Excel or PDF printing.
- Support irregular FPCB to consider different angles, embedding and inserting to achieve the best Panelization operation.
- Provide flex board Shipping Panel (Sub-Panel module) and Working Panel for optimal panelization utilization.
- Support X, Y axis layout, size reducing layout, to meet production and process requirements。
- Traveler modules gathering all the production parameter & Notice
- Automatic parameter calculation or automatic generation of link-related modules.
- Various parameters, including production site, manufacturing specifications, station cost, and loss rate, can be taken into consideration to provide production management and cost analysis.
Drill Size design
- Can establish the specifications of the drill bit in the factory, and replace the drill size according to the factory regulations.
- The result of the replacement can be directly sent to CAM.
CAM Instruction design
- From pre-engineering design to CAM, the error rate can be reduced to zero.
- Improve the efficiency of CAM production by avoiding duplicate work by connecting PlanCAM.
Upload ERP and Traveler output
- Support multiple ERP and database systems, including Oracle, SAP, SQL, etc.。
- The pre-engineering design BOM and Traveler data are uploaded to ERP.
- Customized output of different traveler forms.
Complete and independent system structure & support for various new processes
- ezPlan / ezFlex has a complete system structure that can be operated independently, without relying on other CAM
software to obtain DRC analysis or residual copper ratio calculations, so that overall operation is smoother.
- Support for elastic customized development, CAM software and ERP systems on the ezPlan / ezFlex development platform.
- With the development of various new processes or the introduction of new equipment, ezFlan/ezFlex continues
to add new features to meet the needs of customers.
- Support various HDI structures, laser drilling operation or Bump processes and the other design methods such as Any layer.
CAM Data link
- ezPlan/ezFlex links to various CAM software and supports formats such as ODB++, DPF and Gerber RS274X.
- Extract the required design parameters (layer attributes, dimensions, drill Size, number of holes, line width/line spacing, etc.)
- Designed data can be exported to CAM software and executed with CAM script to achieve paperless and automated requirements.
Optimized Panel utilization
- Automatically calculate various types of Panel, providing a variety of sortings (such as number of PCS, utilization, etc.)
- Various tester Coupon incorporates panelization calculations that can be used in a variety of spaces to optimize material utilization.
- Support irregular panelization, Multi-Jobs panelizaton, Suport two different working panel for sheet size, Standard or None Standard Panel.
Stack up and Controlled impedance simulation
- A combination of different stacking, based on the required specifications and criteria to provide an optimized stacking method.
- ezPlan/ezFlex integrates with various impedance simulation software (ex： Ploar, APSIM, etc.), and quickly calculates impedance results into inspection.
- By incorporating material costs into the system, the stacking results can be ordered by cost, board thickness, impedance, and specified thickness, providing the user with the option of optimized stacking results.
Tangible and intangible benefits
- The knowledge base maintains relevant design specifications and issues that have occurred in the past, so that experience can be accumulated.
- Find the best cost of materials and utilization in thousands of combinations, not only reducing costs, but even getting more orders.
- Reduce the different design results caused by the differences in different personnels.
- Shorten design work and overall production cycle to make customers satisfied.
- Document and data are paperless, information and related systems are distributed and shared.